Age of Wulin: Mount Hua tournament commences on June 20th
WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces that the very first battle of the anticipated Mount Hua tournament will take place on the 20th of June 2014. The Mount Hua Tournament is available to all Age of Wulin players as a part of the Immortal Legends expansion, available on English, German and French servers.
Starting next month, the warriors of Age of Wulin will be able to demonstrate their Kung Fu skills in front of the whole server by taking part in the Mount Hua PvP Competition. Named after the legendary peak of one of China’s Five Great Mountains, the “Mount Hua Competition” provides a list of great additions to the gameplay of Age of Wulin. Players will have to fight their way to the top of the mountain, battling for unique titles, outfits, and the legendary sword as the ultimate prize. The final fight of the tournament takes place on the icy summit of the mountain, where the server’s twelve best fighters will be chosen each month to fight to become an Immortal Legend.
Advancing in the tournament will be a mighty challenge, requiring players to truly prove themselves and claim the prestigious prizes. Combatants in the Mount Hua Competition will be fighting for the greatest martial arts prizes the game has to offer – The Heaven-Reliant Sword and the Legendary title.
The tournament is a part of the Immortal Legends expansion, and starts on the 20th of June 2014.
For more info, visit http://en.wulin.webzen.com/legends/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Introduces New Evil Goddess
- NHN Entertainment and Crusaders Quest are announcing the first of three evil Goddess World Bosses!
- All New Collaborative Event in The Secret World
- Funcom's The Secret World is offering its players a new chain of events called The Whispering Tide. In these events the whole community j...
- Spirit Master: New Mobile MMO Opens Pre-Registration
- Featuring a popular K-POP group to promote the game