Age of Wonders III Scenario Editor Revealed
Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today reveals details on the powerful Age of Wonders III Level Editor, after a very successful worldwide launch earlier this the week.
The user-friendly Age of Wonder III Level Editor allows players to craft their own single and multi-player player scenarios using the game’s massive content library. It also allows players to create their own heroes and campaigns with story cut-scenes, using their own art assets and voiceovers.
“The map making community has been super important to Age of Wonders, they have helped keep the series alive for over 10 years since the release of the previous title” says Lennart Sas, development director at Triumph Studios. The level editor has been made freely available to all players and is accessible from the game’s launcher.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb Offers Special Summer Sale Deal on Steam
- Valve's summer Steam sale is in full effect, and Dirty Bomb is joining in with a sale of its own.
- Tribal Wars 2 Preview
- Tagspeech meets with InnoGames to get an early feel for their upcoming mobile title, Tribal Wars 2.
- Heroes Evolved Continues to Grow
- Though Heroes Evolved launched this year (January, 2017), it went from a mere few thousand players to well over five million active users!