ÆRENA: New Champion, Game mode and iOS release
Build a deadly team of combatants, crush your opponents in the arena, and obliterate your enemy’s ship. Join thousands of players in ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the fiercely tactical strategy game, updated with new content on Steam and now available for iPhone and iPad.
The latest Steam update and iOS launch introduces Sharina, the first support-class champion. A combat medic aligned with COG, Sharina was designed with input from the first season’s top player. In addition to improvements for more fluid gameplay, players can enjoy friendly unranked matches and battle in Mid-Ships; the new arena of the Air Pirates.
For more info, visit http://www.aerena.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features - Completely redesigned version with tons of new features
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.
- Dark Blood reveals Warrior combat video
- Outspark has released the first gameplay video for its upcoming Dark Blood MMO.