The Last Campfire
The Last Campfire is being developed by the two person team that brought us LostWinds, under the umbrella of Hello Games. It is a narrative based adventure puzzle game. The platforms it will be available on have not yet been announced.
The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost Ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home. Together you will discover a beautiful wilderness filled with lost folks, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.
►The game is being called a “Hello Games Short”, and is being likened to “Pixar Shorts”, by the Hello Games crew.
►Travel through beautiful, puzzling environments in an effort to find your way home and ignite The Last Campfire.
Appearances would suggest not.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hello Games
- Publisher: Hello Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements: Not Yet Known
- Description: The Last Campfire is a narrative based adventure puzzle game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 8-Bit Studios: ‘Is making a quality F2P game possible for next gen?’
- 8-Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed their attendance of EGX 2014 and also anno...
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.
- Starlight Story Officially Launched
- Aeria Games officially launches its first browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story.