The Last Campfire
The Last Campfire is being developed by the two person team that brought us LostWinds, under the umbrella of Hello Games. It is a narrative based adventure puzzle game. The platforms it will be available on have not yet been announced.
The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost Ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home. Together you will discover a beautiful wilderness filled with lost folks, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.
►The game is being called a “Hello Games Short”, and is being likened to “Pixar Shorts”, by the Hello Games crew.
►Travel through beautiful, puzzling environments in an effort to find your way home and ignite The Last Campfire.
Appearances would suggest not.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hello Games
- Publisher: Hello Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements: Not Yet Known
- Description: The Last Campfire is a narrative based adventure puzzle game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amplitude Celebrates Endless Day with Big Reveals and Sales
- Amplitude Studios celebrates Endless Day again this year!
- C9 - New continent coming soon
- WEBZEN has announced the first half part of 6th continent, RAEBIN for the dungeon-based MMORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance - PS4 Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is coming to life on Playstation 4, and Jason takes to the skies! Will it soar or will it imitate Icarus?