Tekken 7 is a 1-on-1 multiplayer fighting game haling as the conclusive final entry in the long-running series.
Compete in the Iron Fist Tournament one last time and discover the motivations behind the actions that fuel the endless fight.
►Beggars Can Be Choosers: Discover your favorite fighter from a roster made up of dozens of diverse characters.
►Breakneck Turn Around: Make incredible comebacks with the Rage Mode system which triggers once you’re at low enough health.
►Smackdown: Change the tides of a unfavorable match by utilizing the overpowering nature of strong attacks.
►A New Challenger Approaches: Unleash the evil of Akuma in the Tekken universe.
►Lofty Heights: Take your skills to the global stage in fiercely competitive single and double elimination tournaments.
This is a buy-to-play title selling additional characters and costumes through downloadable content packs.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Playable Akuma from the Street Fighter series
- +Creative juggle mechanics have been improved
- -Less playable characters than previous entries
- -Some gameplay mechanics encourage button mashing in low-level play
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB+
- HDD: 60 GB
- Description: Tekken 7 is a 1-on-1 multiplayer fighting game haling as the conclusive final entry in the long-running series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child's Play, and More!
- A daily dose of news from the MMO industry
- Hirez Roundup #17: Crouching Fox, Hidden Game Mode
- Good morning, Internet! It's been a rough week, but we're still here, still moving forward. There is still plenty to discuss!
- FanDuel Announces Acquisition of Leading eSports Platform, AlphaDraft
- FanDuel Inc. (www.fanduel.com), the largest one-day fantasy sports operator, today announced it has acquired leading fantasy eSports platform,