Compete in the Iron Fist Tournament one final time in Tekken 7, a 1-on-1 fighting game created by Bandai Namco. Power by Unreal Engine 4 tech and haled as the final entry into the long running series, Tekken 7 draws the epic conclusion of the Mishima clan and unravels the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight towards dominance.
Take use of new and old abilities such as Rage Mode: When reaching low health, players activate their Rage Mode and can perform huge comebacks with 30% more damage and unblockable attacks. Players can also perform strong attacks known as Power Crushes that will ignore hitstun properties of most attacks, allowing you to change up the pace of a fight very quickly.
From the popular Street Fighter series by Capcom, players can unleash the power of Akuma with all of his trademark attacks in the Tekken world.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Playable Akuma from the Street Fighter series
- +Creative juggle mechanics have been improved
- -Less playable characters than previous entries
- -Some gameplay mechanics encourage button mashing in low-level play
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers Closed Beta 1 Impressions and Improvements
- With all this, I managed to try out every little thing the beta had to offer during it four available days.
- S.K.I.L.L - Special Forces 2: Euro Series Tournament Starting in June
- The first Euro Series for the popular FPS S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 will start in June. Awaiting the tournament’s victors will be prize...
- Black Gold Online Releases First Round of Alpha Invites
- Snail Games announces the first round of alpha invites for Black Gold Online.