Second Extinction is an intense, three-player co-op in which your team faces off against intense mutant dinosaurs! It’s hunter versus hunter, and it’s up to you to provide these creatures their next extinction event.
► Multiple playable characters across several roles, including Trooper, Enforcer, and Operative. Pick what suits your playstyle.
► Crazed dinosaurs with wild modifiers means you’re not just up against a Jurassic challenge: these dinosaurs have been evolved to offer a new challenge for the modern gamer.
► Colorful, detailed graphics brings an extra level of awesome, past gunning down dinosaurs in a blaze of glory.
Yes, game passes and other related seasonal boosts and cosmetics.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Systemic Reaction
- Publisher: Systemic Reaction
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-Bit versions)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 8 GB or AMD Vega 56 8GB
- HDD: 50 GB
- Description: Second Extinction is an intense, three-player co-op in which your team faces off against intense mutant dinosaurs! It's hunter versus hunter, and it's up to you to provide these creatures their next extinction event.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Northgard Early Access Impressions
- You don't have to rush, in fact, Northgard is a game where you can just lean back in your chair.
- RuneScape Veterans Discover the 'Fate of the Gods'
- Jagex reveals a new Grandmaster Quest added to RuneScape in Fate of the Gods.
- Forge of Empires announces closed beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will begin closed beta testing on March 29.