From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that’s out of this world: Satisfactory!
As a member of FICSIT Inc, you’ve been sent to a foreign world and tasked with building Project Assembly as part of the mysterious Save the Day program. No no, it’s not ominous at all.
Follow the three tenets of FICSIT Inc: Construct, Automate, and Exploit & Explore.
Build multi-story factories, automate them with machines, conveyor belts, hoppers and etc, then, go out into the world to explore and exploit the natural resources you find.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain
- Publisher: Coffee Stain
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-Bit
- CPU: i5-3570k 3.4 GHz Processor Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 660 2GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that's out of this world: Satisfactory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowdfunded Reboot to Colonial Conquest Invades Steam
- After three decades, a new era of Colonial Conquest is now available on Steam for Windows PC.
- League of Legends: Grand Finals - Worlds 2017
- The final week of Worlds 2017 is here at last.
- Star Trek Online Reveals Upcoming Dilithium Mine Starbase
- Cryptic Studios has revealed the first details on the next expansion to their recent Star Trek Online Starbase update, allowing various player...