From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that’s out of this world: Satisfactory!
As a member of FICSIT Inc, you’ve been sent to a foreign world and tasked with building Project Assembly as part of the mysterious Save the Day program. No no, it’s not ominous at all.
Follow the three tenets of FICSIT Inc: Construct, Automate, and Exploit & Explore.
Build multi-story factories, automate them with machines, conveyor belts, hoppers and etc, then, go out into the world to explore and exploit the natural resources you find.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain
- Publisher: Coffee Stain
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-Bit
- CPU: i5-3570k 3.4 GHz Processor Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 660 2GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that's out of this world: Satisfactory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden Review
- Shikihime Garden is a unique browser based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building combined and made into a MMORPG. A strange mixture at fi...
- Skyforge Reveals the Paladin Class
- Skyforge is continuing to reveal its classes, and today has revealed the Paladin class, a defender of the oppressed and a fearless warrior.
- Spirit Tales features first community Q&A
- Spirit Tales is preparing to launch its closed beta phase, and as part of the prep, they have released their first Community Q&A with Elli...