From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that’s out of this world: Satisfactory!
As a member of FICSIT Inc, you’ve been sent to a foreign world and tasked with building Project Assembly as part of the mysterious Save the Day program. No no, it’s not ominous at all.
Follow the three tenets of FICSIT Inc: Construct, Automate, and Exploit & Explore.
Build multi-story factories, automate them with machines, conveyor belts, hoppers and etc, then, go out into the world to explore and exploit the natural resources you find.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain
- Publisher: Coffee Stain
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-Bit
- CPU: i5-3570k 3.4 GHz Processor Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 660 2GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that's out of this world: Satisfactory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Identity V Unveils Michiko, The Geisha
- Michiko the Geisha fell in love and ultimately met with tragedy, and mysteriously disappeared, never to be found again.
- InnoGames sees 100% Growth in US, Mobile Games leading Charge
- This year, the company reached a new high in overall revenue, with growth being profitable as well. “It has always been important for us not...