From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that’s out of this world: Satisfactory!
As a member of FICSIT Inc, you’ve been sent to a foreign world and tasked with building Project Assembly as part of the mysterious Save the Day program. No no, it’s not ominous at all.
Follow the three tenets of FICSIT Inc: Construct, Automate, and Exploit & Explore.
Build multi-story factories, automate them with machines, conveyor belts, hoppers and etc, then, go out into the world to explore and exploit the natural resources you find.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain
- Publisher: Coffee Stain
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-Bit
- CPU: i5-3570k 3.4 GHz Processor Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 660 2GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that's out of this world: Satisfactory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rogue Stormers Launch Delayed to April 21
- The Steam release of the run'n'gunning, twin stick shootin', multiplayer game Rogue Stormers will be delayed to April 21st, 20...
- World Of Battleships Gets Name Change
- Wargaming has announced that its upcoming naval MMO, World of Battleships, has been renamed World of Warships.