From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that’s out of this world: Satisfactory!
As a member of FICSIT Inc, you’ve been sent to a foreign world and tasked with building Project Assembly as part of the mysterious Save the Day program. No no, it’s not ominous at all.
Follow the three tenets of FICSIT Inc: Construct, Automate, and Exploit & Explore.
Build multi-story factories, automate them with machines, conveyor belts, hoppers and etc, then, go out into the world to explore and exploit the natural resources you find.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain
- Publisher: Coffee Stain
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-Bit
- CPU: i5-3570k 3.4 GHz Processor Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 660 2GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: From the unapologetic folks who brought you Goat Simulator and Sanctum comes a base building game that's out of this world: Satisfactory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Zone Launches Mechanic Shifting Update
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for Riot Zone, centered on redesign and new content.
- Spirit Guardian: A New World Awaits
- Last week, veteran game studio GTArcade announced the start of the Beta phase in Canada for their new title, Spirit Guardian.
- World of Tanks Debuts Roll Out Comic with In-Game Sales Event
- Wargaming and Dark Horse Comics announced today that the highly anticipated first issue of the World of Tanks: Roll Out comic series.