Ragnarok Re:Start is a new special server for Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Online is one of the most well known MMORPGs, initially launched in 2001. A 3D Fantasy MMORPG with detailed 2D sprites and beautifully animated visuals, Ragnarok Online has a large selection of playable classes and a huge game world to explore.
Ragnarok Re:Start is an official progression server with a blend of Classic and Renewal rules. Starting just with the Rune Kingdom available, players will need to progress over time as content is unlocked again as it was in Ragnarok history. It removes the level difference penalty, rebalances skills, and uses renewal damage and defense formulas. Because of the special server rules, players must have a special account and cannot transfer characters from other Ragnarok servers.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity Interactive
- Publisher: Gravity Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Plenty of job advancements.
- +Great music and visuals.
- +Varied PvP options.
- +Regular content updates.
- -Poor questing system.
- -Minimal character customization.
- -Grind based leveling.
- -PvP imbalances.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, or newer
- CPU: Pentium II, 400MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- GPU: Any with 3D Acceleration & at least 16MB on-board RAM
- HDD: 1.7 GB
- Description: Ragnarok Re:Start is a new special server for Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Online is one of the most well known MMORPGs, initially launched in 2001.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RF Online Server Transfers Begin
- GamesCampus has announced that server transfers have begun for the PvP focused sci-fi MMORPG RF Online have started.
- Sevencore Announces Closed Beta
- Registration for the Sevencore closed beta test is now available on gPotato's website.