Ragnarok Re:Start is a new special server for Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Online is one of the most well known MMORPGs, initially launched in 2001. A 3D Fantasy MMORPG with detailed 2D sprites and beautifully animated visuals, Ragnarok Online has a large selection of playable classes and a huge game world to explore.
Ragnarok Re:Start is an official progression server with a blend of Classic and Renewal rules. Starting just with the Rune Kingdom available, players will need to progress over time as content is unlocked again as it was in Ragnarok history. It removes the level difference penalty, rebalances skills, and uses renewal damage and defense formulas. Because of the special server rules, players must have a special account and cannot transfer characters from other Ragnarok servers.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity Interactive
- Publisher: Gravity Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Plenty of job advancements.
- +Great music and visuals.
- +Varied PvP options.
- +Regular content updates.
- -Poor questing system.
- -Minimal character customization.
- -Grind based leveling.
- -PvP imbalances.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, or newer
- CPU: Pentium II, 400MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- GPU: Any with 3D Acceleration & at least 16MB on-board RAM
- HDD: 1.7 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
- T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.
- Warkeepers Now Available In English
- Publisher NovoPlay and developer SkyDreams Software are introducing Warkeepers to the English-speaking community.
- Trials of Ascension Features Interview
- Forged Chaos offers some personal insight on its upcoming project Trials of Ascension, including game features and its plans to be hardcore.