Extopia is a 3D action-FPS pitting 100 players against each other in a deadly match of last man standing where tactical building and expert gunplay are all that separate the good from the dead.
“20XX. The world as you know it is gone. In its place spawned the land known as “Oasis”, a so-called paradise in a world filled with chaos. Five major factions control the Oasis through manipulation of trade, military might, and tentative alliances.
You, the player, take the role of a new recruit entering Oasis to make a name for yourself among the factions.”
►Kill or Be Killed: Go up against your rivals in PVP or work together in PVE conquering challenges and training for the big stage.
►Come One, Come All: Design your very own battle royale map and share it with the world to enjoy!
►Pizazz Patrol: Dial in on your created character’s features and stand out from the crowd.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kingsoft
- Publisher: SubaGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4750+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX660+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Extopia is a 3D action-FPS pitting 100 players against each other in a deadly match of last man standing where tactical building and expert gunplay are all that separate the good from the dead.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online: Amatsu and Ayothaya Available
- Ragnarok Online brings two new oriental locations and Christmas themed events.
- FFXIV Launches Moogle Treasure Trove Event
- Square Enix begins the Moogle Treasure Trove event, to last until the launch of the next major content patch, Patch 5.1.
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.