Neighborhorde is a top-down twin-stick shooter designed for couch co-op play. Players dress up as colorful animal characters and take their toys to the streets to survive fights against robots, zombies, and more.
Neighborhorde supports 1-4 player co-op, with TV-headed bots available to fill empty slots in the party. The game features over 70 weapons and superpowers, dozens of enemies and bosses, and a 90s’ inspired soundtrack. Each game alternates between day and night cycles, allowing players to get new power ups and train their skills before facing off against new enemies. Each night gets progressively harder, so players must test themselves to see how far they can go.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fermenter Games
- Publisher: Fermenter Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Version 1.39 Update Coming Soon
- As reported last month, two new systems: Rune Words and Bounty Hunter will be added into Chrono Tales 1.39 Version on May 22nd; also there wil...
- Ghost Recon Online Is Now Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Ubisoft announces a name change and further updates as Ghost Recon gets ready for an April release.