Neighborhorde is a top-down twin-stick shooter designed for couch co-op play. Players dress up as colorful animal characters and take their toys to the streets to survive fights against robots, zombies, and more.
Neighborhorde supports 1-4 player co-op, with TV-headed bots available to fill empty slots in the party. The game features over 70 weapons and superpowers, dozens of enemies and bosses, and a 90s’ inspired soundtrack. Each game alternates between day and night cycles, allowing players to get new power ups and train their skills before facing off against new enemies. Each night gets progressively harder, so players must test themselves to see how far they can go.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fermenter Games
- Publisher: Fermenter Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Neighborhorde is a top-down twin-stick shooter designed for couch co-op play. Players dress up as colorful animal characters and take their toys to the streets to survive fights against robots, zombies, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
- Ragachak here, offering you the biggest and most interesting developments to come out of Seattle at Pax Prime 2015!
- SMITE Season 3 Changes Revealed at World Championship
- We paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE's lead develop...
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.