Neighborhorde is a top-down twin-stick shooter designed for couch co-op play. Players dress up as colorful animal characters and take their toys to the streets to survive fights against robots, zombies, and more.
Neighborhorde supports 1-4 player co-op, with TV-headed bots available to fill empty slots in the party. The game features over 70 weapons and superpowers, dozens of enemies and bosses, and a 90s’ inspired soundtrack. Each game alternates between day and night cycles, allowing players to get new power ups and train their skills before facing off against new enemies. Each night gets progressively harder, so players must test themselves to see how far they can go.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fermenter Games
- Publisher: Fermenter Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Online Reveals May 2016 Update
- This 25th of May, 2016 Aika Online brings a big update to your PC that players will surely enjoy.
- Dragon's Prophet Open Beta Music Video
- To get players pumped for E3 next week, Sony Online Entertainment today released an all-new Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL music video, &qu...