MU Rebirth is a re-release of the original MU Online by Webzen. The main difference between between the two titles is that MU Rebirth is almost entirely focused on PvP, allows for faster leveling and easier farming.
Rebirth system: Once you reach level 400, you can rebirth your character, which allows players to keep their stats, but reset their base level to 1.
Grand rebirth system: Once you rebirth 50 times, players can perform a grand-rebirth, which will reset stats but gain credit, which then can be used to buy cash items.
Fair battlegrounds: Get stronger through rebirths, participate in seasonal competitions and prove to players that you’re a real pro player.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Webzen
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Faster leveling and farming.
- +PvP focused.
- +Can earn cash items in-game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online Relaunched On Papaya Play
- Uncharted Waters Online has officially relaunched on Papaya Play! The epic free-to-play seafaring sandbox MMORPG returns with a splash!
- Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey Closed Beta Begins on Sept. 7
- GameSamba has announced today that the closed beta for the upcoming Fairy Tale: Hero's Journey will begin on September 7th, at 7:00pm PDT...
- Secret World Legends Introduces Another Massive Tokyo Update
- Last month we returned to Tokyo in Secret World Legends, which offered new content, a new area, enemies and a mysterious story to unfurl.