Dragon Nest Is a Big Success in China
Dragon Nest, the upcoming free to play action MMORPG from Nexon, is already a big hit in China. No official release date has been announced for the U.S. version of the game, but the game is already out in China and it’s already a BIG success. Since Shanda Games (Chinese MMORPG publisher and developer) began open beta testing for Dragon Nest on July 22, the game has achieved over 400,000 peak cuncurrent users – and that’s during beta WITHOUT any serious marketing campaigns. This means that over 400,000 players were online and actively playing Dragon Nest in China during its beta without any real marketing. I should also mention that Dragon Nest is the most successful game launch of 2010 (in China). That’s intense. I can’t wait to see Dragon Nest Launch world-wide.
Dragon Nest Gameplay Screenshot
Dragon Nest is DEFINITELY coming to the U.S. and Europe – as it was playable in E3 2010. For those that haven’t heard of Dragon Nest, it’s an online, action role-playing game. Actual gameplay involves adrenaline-pumping, high-speed combat with visually stunning attack combos. At the same time, it also incorporates an epic storyline and role-playing elements of both classic RPGs and MMORPGs alike. Nexon has emphasized that Dragon Nest along with Vindictus and Dungeon Fighter Online will be very big for them in North America and Europe in 2010 and 2011.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Launch Date Revealed
- Lightbulb Crew is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter-MOBA blend Games of Glory will be available on Steam starting this May 27.
- Killing Floor 2 Revenge of the Zeds Update Now Live
- The brand new Revenge of the Zeds Content Pack includes the long-awaited Versus Survival PvP game mode.
- Dream of Mirror Online Now on Kickstarter
- Suba Games is encouraging DOMO fans to get in on the action by joining its Kickstarter campaign for Dream of Mirror Online's revival.