Mortal Online 2
Mortal Online 2 is a full-loot PvP sandbox MMO, featuring intense real-time combat, expansive features including crafting, guild, territory wars, and more – all a follow up to the successful Mortal Online.
Note: Mortal Online 2 requires a game purchase to play. It also intends to use a subscription model, but subscriptions are not yet enabled.
“Over one hundred years have passed, the sound of rattling grasshoppers and dragonflies still haunts the memories of those below. The Tagmaton Irruption was the worst epidemic Myrland had ever experienced. Etched into recorded history with the blood of those whom the moment took with it. The giant insectoids first disembarked in the southern part of the continent, secretly nesting in the Stairs of Echidna and the Sunken Isles before making their clattering advance over the steppes. First came the Fleshbiters, black clouds of footlong locusts devouring crops and cattle alike. Following in the devastating wake of the Fleshbiters came six legged slayers of varying castes. Towering above men, bearing scythes, burrowing below ground and releasing venomous projectiles, nothing could stand in their way. Caught in a sudden moment with no possibility of retaliation, the tribes of Myrland and further more, the legacy of the human races was facing its end. However when all seemed lost a number of great earthquakes shook the ground and then, for whatever inscrutable reason, the numberless Tagmatons suddenly dispersed even faster than they had once appeared. From whence they came no one is sure – where they went, no one knows…” (read more here)
► A vast open world, expanding across six continents with hundreds of square kilometers of space to explore and claim.
► Realistic real-time combat, featuring complex directional combat, blocks, magic, and mounted combat.
► A classic sandbox MMO experience, including full loot PvP, but with modern improvements and high-end graphics.
► Expansive crafting features that support players to create and trade all items and equipment in the game through gathering, refining, and crafting.
► Taming beasts from the wild – almost all wildlife is tameable, and can be used as a mount for one or two players depending on its size.
► Territory Control between guilds as they seek glory and secured territory to claim domain.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2021
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: Star Vault
- Publisher: Star Vault
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700/Intel i7-6700K or Equivalent
- RAM: 32 GB
- GPU: AMD RX Vega 56, Nvidia GTX 1070/GTX1660Ti or Equivalent
- HDD: 110 GB
- Description: Mortal Online 2 is a full-loot PvP sandbox MMO, featuring intense real-time combat, expansive features including crafting, guild, territory wars, and more - all a follow up to the successful Mortal Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Studios reveals plan to create "Third Way" of character progression for Fractured
- It's hard to reinvent the wheel, but Dynamight Studios aren't adverse to a little hard work for their upcoming title, Fractured.
- MapleStory Through The Years: An Interview with the MapleStory Team
- Not too long ago, I had a bit of a sit-down with the MapleStory team to talk about how things have gone over the last fourteen years.
- E3 2016 For Honor Campaign Preview
- Ironically after missing my chance to experience the 5v5 head to head battles at so many conventions, I now found myself at the controls.