Kine is a 3D puzzle-adventure game featuring band of quirky machines and their dreams of music.
“Guide Euler, Quat, and Roo as they struggle to form a band and find their big break!”
►It’s Showtime: Overcome tricky brain-teasers while a variety of swinging tracks plays in the background.
►Conductor: Learn and master your trio’s particular attributes to make it through a slew of traversal challenges.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gwen Frey
- Publisher: Chump Squad
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Dual Core Processor 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DX11 compatible video card
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Kine is a 3D puzzle-adventure game featuring band of quirky machines and their dreams of music.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next Landmark: Closed Beta Now Available
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment announced that Landmark has transitioned from its Alpha stage into Closed Beta.
- Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend PC Port Review
- When I think of Blazblue, I think of intense, fast-paced fighting game action. I also think of fanservice.
- Heroes of Order & Chaos Visual Update Goes Live
- Heroes of Order & Chaos gets its largest update of the year, with major visual overhauls, a new hero and more.