Wonderland Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wonderland Online Page.
Wonderland Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game actually plays a lot Myth War 2 Online and Zodiac Online, two other turn based MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, Wonderland Online isn’t too impressive, as it runs at a low resolution and has older graphics, but makes up for it in gameplay. The game has numerous interesting gameplay features – the most interesting in my opinion being its detailed player housing system. Players start off by choosing from one of 12+ characters and four elements. In the video above, I created a Fire element character and killed a few enemies. To learn more about Wonderland Online check out the official MMOHuts Wonderland Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.
- Ring of Elysium Launches New Security Features and Optimization
- Aurora Studios are proud to announce that they have launched a new series of anti-cheat measures for Ring of Elysium.
- Albion Online: September State of the Game
- Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.