Wonderland Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wonderland Online Page.
Wonderland Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game actually plays a lot Myth War 2 Online and Zodiac Online, two other turn based MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, Wonderland Online isn’t too impressive, as it runs at a low resolution and has older graphics, but makes up for it in gameplay. The game has numerous interesting gameplay features – the most interesting in my opinion being its detailed player housing system. Players start off by choosing from one of 12+ characters and four elements. In the video above, I created a Fire element character and killed a few enemies. To learn more about Wonderland Online check out the official MMOHuts Wonderland Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes In The Sky Declares an Intercontinental Occupational War
- GamesCampus today launched its 2nd annual US vs. EU Occupational War event designed for players across the globe to fight for their nation and...
- PlanetSide 2 Reveals New Island Continent
- Daybreak Games revealed a first-look at PlanetSide 2's new island continent in last week's livestream.
- Dirty Bomb Closed Beta Impressions
- Dirty Bomb has a decent foundation to work with, but there’s a lot that needs to be done in order to make it stand out from other modern FPS...