Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920. Explore a realm of challenges including the several epic baseline single-player campaigns, various solo/co-op skirmish maps, and endless competitive multiplayer
Utilize the time to formulate a plan with the plethora of options afforded by 3 playable factions, 40 different unit types, 9 brave heroes, stealthy or loud maneuvers, destructible environments, equipable weapons on soldiers bestowing special abilities, and the ability to build bases. But be careful! Constructs are exceptionally vulnerable to enemy aggression, protect them with fortifications as well as manned guards to fight back in the case of an inevitable attack.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: KING Art Games
- Publisher: KING Art Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
- Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30.
- Asura Force Online Review
- Character creation is fairly straightforward, if both overly simplified and slightly baffling all at once.
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...