Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920. Explore a realm of challenges including the several epic baseline single-player campaigns, various solo/co-op skirmish maps, and endless competitive multiplayer
Utilize the time to formulate a plan with the plethora of options afforded by 3 playable factions, 40 different unit types, 9 brave heroes, stealthy or loud maneuvers, destructible environments, equipable weapons on soldiers bestowing special abilities, and the ability to build bases. But be careful! Constructs are exceptionally vulnerable to enemy aggression, protect them with fortifications as well as manned guards to fight back in the case of an inevitable attack.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: KING Art Games
- Publisher: KING Art Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero's Song Interview with John Smedley
- With its Kickstarter officially underway, Hero’s Song has quite the development team behind it including John Smedley, formerly of SOE.
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...
- Conquer Online: New PvP Arena Gives Everyone The Chance To Win
- The combat-oriented MMORPG, Conquer Online, has expanded its PvP action, yet again! This time, by adding a brand new match mode - the Champion...