Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920. Explore a realm of challenges including the several epic baseline single-player campaigns, various solo/co-op skirmish maps, and endless competitive multiplayer
Utilize the time to formulate a plan with the plethora of options afforded by 3 playable factions, 40 different unit types, 9 brave heroes, stealthy or loud maneuvers, destructible environments, equipable weapons on soldiers bestowing special abilities, and the ability to build bases. But be careful! Constructs are exceptionally vulnerable to enemy aggression, protect them with fortifications as well as manned guards to fight back in the case of an inevitable attack.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: KING Art Games
- Publisher: KING Art Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Now in Open Beta
- Positech Games is pleased to announce that the follow up to 100,000 plus selling Gratuitous Space Battles is available from today on open beta...
- Elsword: Season 2 Community Q&A
- KOG Games recently sat down to answer some of the Elsword community’s most pointed questions and share some exciting stuff on the horizon.
- Over 9000 Zombies: Now On Steam Early Access
- Zombie hit squad Indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publisher Mastertronic have issued a global public warning that Over 9000 Zombie...