Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920. Explore a realm of challenges including the several epic baseline single-player campaigns, various solo/co-op skirmish maps, and endless competitive multiplayer
Utilize the time to formulate a plan with the plethora of options afforded by 3 playable factions, 40 different unit types, 9 brave heroes, stealthy or loud maneuvers, destructible environments, equipable weapons on soldiers bestowing special abilities, and the ability to build bases. But be careful! Constructs are exceptionally vulnerable to enemy aggression, protect them with fortifications as well as manned guards to fight back in the case of an inevitable attack.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: KING Art Games
- Publisher: KING Art Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Tree of Savior Submitted on Steam Greenlight
- Tree of Savior (English) has been submitted to Steam Greenlight.
- The Repopulation: End of August Update
- The Repopulation team has revealed new details for their current title. Tons of new features have been introduced into this upcoming Sandbox M...