Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920. Explore a realm of challenges including the several epic baseline single-player campaigns, various solo/co-op skirmish maps, and endless competitive multiplayer
Utilize the time to formulate a plan with the plethora of options afforded by 3 playable factions, 40 different unit types, 9 brave heroes, stealthy or loud maneuvers, destructible environments, equipable weapons on soldiers bestowing special abilities, and the ability to build bases. But be careful! Constructs are exceptionally vulnerable to enemy aggression, protect them with fortifications as well as manned guards to fight back in the case of an inevitable attack.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: KING Art Games
- Publisher: KING Art Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Iron Harvest is a classically-inspired real-time strategy game taking place in an alternate reality 1920.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #25: I Asked For This Darkness
- We have the first Slavic god (Chernobog), and the announcement of Pele' (Polynesian) and Baron Samedi (Voodoo).
- RuneScape Player Power Sees Easter Replaced With Cabbage Facepunch
- RuneScape players vote for a cabbage-themed, gorilla-filled Easter event.
- Founder Packages Revealed For Ecol Tactics Online
- Get a head start and sweet bonuses by purchasing an Ecol Tactics Online founder's package.