INSOMNIA: The Ark
From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity. And its last hopes. You must also maintain your hunger and thirst while exploring the decrepit Ark while traversing over 70 different areas to follow the story to its conclusion.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mono Studio
- Publisher: HeroCraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- + Beautifully crafted world
- + Engrossing Story
- - Severely lacking quality translations, and completely lacking in some places like maps
- - Clunky controls that don't allow you to tilt camera
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: 2.5GHz, Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 760, AMD Radeon R7 360
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Console Announces 'Warrior vs. Ninja' Loading Screen Contest
- The console edition of TERA announced their first-ever loading screen contest today, with a theme of 'Warriors vs. Ninjas'.
- SMITE - How to Play Ares
- I know that’s a pretty bold claim, but hear me out: Ares is actually the best Guardian in SMITE.
- Age of Wushu - Villa of Beasts Sect Revealed
- Snail Games has just revealed that Age of Wushu will receive a new playable sect (class) called "Villa of Beasts" for the upcoming T...