INSOMNIA: The Ark
From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity. And its last hopes. You must also maintain your hunger and thirst while exploring the decrepit Ark while traversing over 70 different areas to follow the story to its conclusion.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mono Studio
- Publisher: HeroCraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- + Beautifully crafted world
- + Engrossing Story
- - Severely lacking quality translations, and completely lacking in some places like maps
- - Clunky controls that don't allow you to tilt camera
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: 2.5GHz, Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 760, AMD Radeon R7 360
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Launches on Aug. 11
- Strongholds introduces the largest playable map for Neverwinter and it’s all about players banding together to take back a stronghold.
- War Dragons Mobile Game Hits App Store
- Pocket Gems, a leader in mobile entertainment, is today announcing the launch of War Dragons, a 3D real-time strategy game for the iPhone
- Van Helsing 'Final Cut' U.S.-Bound for Free This September
- The developers of the trilogy conceived a definitive version of the adventure, coming to PC this September.