INSOMNIA: The Ark
From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity. And its last hopes. You must also maintain your hunger and thirst while exploring the decrepit Ark while traversing over 70 different areas to follow the story to its conclusion.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mono Studio
- Publisher: HeroCraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- + Beautifully crafted world
- + Engrossing Story
- - Severely lacking quality translations, and completely lacking in some places like maps
- - Clunky controls that don't allow you to tilt camera
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: 2.5GHz, Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 760, AMD Radeon R7 360
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is avail...
- Identity V Kicks Off Global Festival, 'Call of the Abyss II'
- Asymmetrical mobile game Identity V is kicking off their global festival today, Call of the Abyss II.