INSOMNIA: The Ark
From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity. And its last hopes. You must also maintain your hunger and thirst while exploring the decrepit Ark while traversing over 70 different areas to follow the story to its conclusion.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mono Studio
- Publisher: HeroCraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- + Beautifully crafted world
- + Engrossing Story
- - Severely lacking quality translations, and completely lacking in some places like maps
- - Clunky controls that don't allow you to tilt camera
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: 2.5GHz, Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 760, AMD Radeon R7 360
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment revealed today their plans for Player Studio, a player-driven marketplace.
- Chain Chronicle Review
- Chain Chronicle is the love child of the legendary Sega and Gumi, creator of the popular app, Brave Frontier. With these two noteworthy parent...
- Renowned Anime, Comic and Game Artists Join Alteil: Horizons
- The team behind Horizons includes veterans from the massively popular Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise and artists known for work on Zelda & Final Fant...