INSOMNIA: The Ark
From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity. And its last hopes. You must also maintain your hunger and thirst while exploring the decrepit Ark while traversing over 70 different areas to follow the story to its conclusion.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mono Studio
- Publisher: HeroCraft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- + Beautifully crafted world
- + Engrossing Story
- - Severely lacking quality translations, and completely lacking in some places like maps
- - Clunky controls that don't allow you to tilt camera
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: 2.5GHz, Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 760, AMD Radeon R7 360
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: From Russian based Mono Studio comes INSOMNIA: The Ark, a 3D action oriented RPG that puts you aboard a city sized space station with the last remnants of humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
- Closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!