Tales of Pirates Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Tales of Pirates Page.
Tales of Pirates is a 2D ‘pirate themed’ fantasy MMORPG published by IGG . Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Fiesta Online and Ragnarok Online, except with slightly worse graphics. Players start off their adventure in the game by first selecting one of 4 playable ‘characters’. Job advancements are at level 10 and then again at 40. In the video above, I created my character, grabbed a quest and killed a few monsters. To learn more about Tales of Pirates check out the official MMOHuts Tales of Pirates page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Half-Minute Hero 2 Review
- Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming is charming and clever, offering lots of throwbacks to the days of more pixelated RPGs.
- "Uncanny" Event Arrives in Silkroad Online
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced its exciting new event, the “Uncanny Part 1,” for its long-running wo...
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...