Tales of Pirates Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Tales of Pirates Page.
Tales of Pirates is a 2D ‘pirate themed’ fantasy MMORPG published by IGG . Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Fiesta Online and Ragnarok Online, except with slightly worse graphics. Players start off their adventure in the game by first selecting one of 4 playable ‘characters’. Job advancements are at level 10 and then again at 40. In the video above, I created my character, grabbed a quest and killed a few monsters. To learn more about Tales of Pirates check out the official MMOHuts Tales of Pirates page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.
- Closed Beta Available Now for Hounds: The Last Hope
- Netmarble is thrilled to open its doors to Closed Beta registered users in the new online multiplayer shooter, Hounds: The Last Hope.
- Age of Wulin: New Expansion for June
- The martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin will release a new expansion on June 16th, named Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.