Immortal Empire is a free to play multiplayer tactics roleplaying game developed by Tactic Studios Inc. and is available for download on PC on Steam. In Immortal Empire players can control their own party of up to 5 immortals, using them to defeat any enemies that might try to stand in their way. Both spells and strategy will need to be used to your advantage as every corner holds new surprises for your party to encounter. Campaign features a mysterious storyline for players to take on solo, but online matches can also be fought against other players with an automated matchmaking system. Players can also work together in Gauntlet mode to defeat as many enemy waves as they possibly can, each increasing in difficulty from the last. Solid strategy and synergistic movements will bring your party to victory, but how will you stack up against your next contender?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 03, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tactic Studios Inc.
- Publisher: Tactic Studios Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Fully voiced characters.
- +Very different classes.
- +Automated PvP matchmaking.
- -Slower pace.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel i7 Quad core 3.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 750
- HDD: 768 MB
- Description: In Immortal Empire players can control their own party of up to 5 immortals, using them to defeat any enemies that might try to stand in their way. Both spells and strategy will need to be used to your advantage as every corner holds new surprises for your party to encounter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic: All-New Boss House & Kalima Temple Instances Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed two all-new instances for MU Classic – a rebirth of a classic MMO coming soon t...
- Vainglory Now Live on the App Store
- The LAN party is back! Super Evil Megacorp, a group of core-game developers that hail from the likes of Riot Games and Blizzard Entertainment,...
- 9Dragons Review
- Originally developed by the Korean company Indy21, 9Dragons was brought to the North American and European markets by Acclaim in March of 2008