GTFO is a hardcore 4-player cooperative FPS taking place in a thickly atmospheric post-apocalyptic environment seamlessly blended with intense action and intricate puzzle solving.
Navigate through dark and dangerous corridors discovering tragic pasts and the motivations behind why your characters skirt and scavenge through the deadly Complex. However, regardless of drives, you must be able to gather weapons, tools, resouces, and valuable artefacts in the face of terrifying monsters hordes.
Only those who actively participate in team play and communication will survive the horrors lying in wait.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 10 Chambers Collective
- Publisher: 10 Chambers Collective
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: GTFO is a hardcore 4-player cooperative FPS taking place in a thickly atmospheric post-apocalyptic environment seamlessly blended with intense action and intricate puzzle solving.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend Now On Steam
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of Tribes Ascend on Steam, along with a new update.
- Age of Wushu: Jianghu System and Relationship Building
- Get a closeup of the relationship system in Snail Games' Age of Wushu!
- Project Blackout introduces new map
- Players of Project Blackout can now play on a new map: Machu Picchu.