GTFO is a hardcore 4-player cooperative FPS taking place in a thickly atmospheric post-apocalyptic environment seamlessly blended with intense action and intricate puzzle solving.
Navigate through dark and dangerous corridors discovering tragic pasts and the motivations behind why your characters skirt and scavenge through the deadly Complex. However, regardless of drives, you must be able to gather weapons, tools, resouces, and valuable artefacts in the face of terrifying monsters hordes.
Only those who actively participate in team play and communication will survive the horrors lying in wait.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 10 Chambers Collective
- Publisher: 10 Chambers Collective
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: GTFO is a hardcore 4-player cooperative FPS taking place in a thickly atmospheric post-apocalyptic environment seamlessly blended with intense action and intricate puzzle solving.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe Brings Forth Winter-Themed Quests, Monsters and Treasure
- Starting today, fans of Entropia Universe can get into the holiday spirit by doing battle with blizzards of enemies for valuable lootboxes.
- PAX West 2017: Hand of the Gods Interview with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier
- While at PAX West, I had a chance to sit down with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier, lead developer for Hand of the Gods, and talk in-depth.