Griftlands is a sci-fi 2D rogue-lite featuring comprehensive deck-building strategy rewarding or punishing every decision made.
►Pioneer Conquest: Dive into a world of death and profit with Sal, a soldier of fortune consumed by revenge.
►Critical Roll: Do whatever it takes to survive your next encounter. Sometimes it’ll be necessary to ditch negotiations and skip right to fighting or stealing.
►Unlikely Hospitality: Open up your tactical options by amassing a collection of cards, meeting new people, and taking on particular tasks.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4600+, AMD or NVIDIA equivalent
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Griftlands is a sci-fi 2D rogue-lite featuring comprehensive deck-building strategy rewarding or punishing every decision made.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunFleet Review
- If you've played any of the World Of games or War Thunder, you'll be fairly familiar with the formula for the game.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.