Griftlands is a sci-fi 2D rogue-lite featuring comprehensive deck-building strategy rewarding or punishing every decision made.
►Pioneer Conquest: Dive into a world of death and profit with Sal, a soldier of fortune consumed by revenge.
►Critical Roll: Do whatever it takes to survive your next encounter. Sometimes it’ll be necessary to ditch negotiations and skip right to fighting or stealing.
►Unlikely Hospitality: Open up your tactical options by amassing a collection of cards, meeting new people, and taking on particular tasks.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4600+, AMD or NVIDIA equivalent
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Griftlands is a sci-fi 2D rogue-lite featuring comprehensive deck-building strategy rewarding or punishing every decision made.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Comes to Steam
- For too long have PC users suffered, bereft of Guilty Gear's unique brand of insanity.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Living World Season 3 Finale Live Today
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns' third season of Living World finale will be live today.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Update 23 Preview - Mark of Death
- Sitting down to press events is always a fun experience. The developers come out of their cubicles and talk about the game, show off some feat...