FIFA 19 is a comprehensive high-intensity football game providing players from all backgrounds an enjoyable way to experience the global sport. General fans can pick up their favorite team and pit them against rivals in single-player; the more competitive inclined, an opportunity to build a club from the ground up and go head to head against the best from around the world; and for everyone in between, you’ll be able to collect your favorite players and create the Ultimate Dream Team.
But this of course goes without saying, no matter the mode the crisp graphics and realistic animations layered with Official Match Presentation aspects – like the Derek Rae and Lee Dixon commentary – make for a soccer package not found anywhere else. Additionally, the new time finishes and refined active touch system go on to give players unprecedented control of the ball on the pitch.
Whether you’re looking to be the UEFA Grand Champion or playing a quick pick-up game with your local team, everyone can share in the love for good ole’ football.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: EA Sports
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: FIFA 19 is a comprehensive high-intensity football game providing players from all backgrounds an enjoyable way to experience the global sport.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/1): ArcheAge
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.