FIFA 19 is a comprehensive high-intensity football game providing players from all backgrounds an enjoyable way to experience the global sport. General fans can pick up their favorite team and pit them against rivals in single-player; the more competitive inclined, an opportunity to build a club from the ground up and go head to head against the best from around the world; and for everyone in between, you’ll be able to collect your favorite players and create the Ultimate Dream Team.
But this of course goes without saying, no matter the mode the crisp graphics and realistic animations layered with Official Match Presentation aspects – like the Derek Rae and Lee Dixon commentary – make for a soccer package not found anywhere else. Additionally, the new time finishes and refined active touch system go on to give players unprecedented control of the ball on the pitch.
Whether you’re looking to be the UEFA Grand Champion or playing a quick pick-up game with your local team, everyone can share in the love for good ole’ football.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: EA Sports
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: FIFA 19 is a comprehensive high-intensity football game providing players from all backgrounds an enjoyable way to experience the global sport.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackroom Kickstarter Begins
- John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack proudly announce BLACKROOM™, a visceral, varied and violent shooter
- Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
- GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere.
- ChangYou Shutting Down Zentia
- ChangYou has announced it will shut down Zentia on August 13.