DARCO – Reign of Elements
DARCO – Reign of Elements is a post-apocalyptic steam punk survival game with base-building mechanics. Stay alive by scavenging the local surroundings for food and water while battling terrifying mechanical creatures at your heels every step of the way. Once you have a moment to breath, construct and upgrade a home to assist in your efforts to remain alive.
In a brilliant world stricken with a terrible flood, you, as one of the remaining inhabitants, must explore ships littered across endless oceans, team up with others, and raise a personalized elemental dragon.
Live, die, survive, it’s your choice; your fight.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: TP-Studios
- Publisher: TP-Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320/Intel Core i7-6700 / AMD Ryzen5 1600
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 660 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB/NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon R9 M390X 4GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: DARCO - Reign of Elements is a post-apocalyptic steam punk survival game with base-building mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Grand Finals Set For April 2nd
- The stage is set!
- Kickstarter Funded Casino MMORPG Enters Open Beta
- GoldFire Studios announces the open beta launch of CasinoRPG after over a year of development and closed beta testing.
- Lies of Astaroth Mobile Review
- While Lies of Astaroth’s claim passes a lie detector test, its gameplay proves that popularity isn’t everything.