A.V.A: Dog Tag
A.V.A: Dog Tag is a class-based online multiplayer first-person shooter featuring dynamic team-focused tactics and a gritty modern military theme.
►Unlike No Other: Make finer adjustments to your arsenal with a wide array of options both cosmetic and functional.
►All in a Day’s Work: Mercilessly wipe out the opposition in TDM, find and detonate or defuse a bomb in Demo, or risk it all picking up dog tags with the Hogs.
►Us vs. Them: Pick a side and spill blood in special operations across the globe.
►Peering From Above: Climb to the top of the in-match leaderboard and give your team a massive boost with a reconnaissance-benefiting perk.
►Make it Easy: Check out your latest replays and other esports-integrated systems via the effortlessly accessible client.
Rifleman – Adapt to any situation with high-powered assault rifles and broadly-applicable skills.
Pointman – Cause disruption and conflict behind enemy lines with the help of devastating shotguns and rapid-firing SMGs.
Sniper – Make a hasty retreat to the edges of the map and pick off high-value targets from a distance.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 02, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Red Duck
- Publisher: Red Duck
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Nostalgic Revival
- +Not Pay2Win
- -Technical Issues
- -Dated Visuals, Systems, and Mechanics
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz+/AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.66GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT+/Radeon HD6750+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: A.V.A: Dog Tag is a class-based online multiplayer first-person shooter featuring dynamic team-focused tactics and a gritty modern military theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DomiNations Introduces Atomic Age
- Nexon M and Big Huge Games today launched Domination's Atomic Age update.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
- Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.
- ArcheAge: Unchained Begins Pre-Orders for September Launch
- ArcheAge: Unchained is proud to announce that it will go live on September 30th, 2019.