Age of Warriors
Age of Warriors is a 3D fantasy strategy game developed by Ren Yan where players get to experience the thrill of building an army of warriors, archers, and more to fight through an entertaining storyline and battle other players online in real-time matches where tactics and strategy will play an important role in the player’s success. As winter approaches, evil forces begin their takeover of the land. It is the player’s job to accept the summons of the King of Elantra and act in accordance to his wishes of restoring peace to the land. Players are able to command six different hero classes which can be customized to the player’s preferences, and explore seven different maps while cleansing the land of all evil foes. Materials can be collected throughout your journey to make more powerful gear, guilds can be formed and joined to participate in cross-server tournaments, and rare rewards can be obtained through player vs. player battles to really give players an edge on the competition.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ren Yan
- Publisher: Funcell 123
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Customizable hero classes.
- +Cross-server tournaments.
- -Some head gear appears to be worn awkardly.
- -Energy dictates how much you can do in-game.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 4.3+ or Android 2.3+
- HDD: 94.6 MB
- Description: Age of Warriors is a 3D fantasy strategy game developed by Ren Yan where players get to experience the thrill of building an army of warriors, archers, and more to fight through an entertaining storyline and battle other players online in real-time matches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bomb Battle Mode Arrives In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of Bomb Battle mode for MicroVolts.
- Magic the Gathering Comes to Puzzle & Dragons
- GungHo Online is inviting players to channel their inner planeswalker with a Puzzle & Dragon+MTG Collaboration.
- Albion Online Explains the Zone and Flagging System
- Developer Sandbox Interactive takes some time to explain their Zone and Flagging systems in Albion Online.