Shards of War – First Look
Shards of War is an up-and-coming “Next Generation MOBA” brought to us by BIGPOINT, currently in alpha. Instead of the usual fantasy-theme of most MOBAs, Shards of War will be going with a sci-fi theme. You will take control of a Sentinel, a warrior sent to Empire City from an alternate reality, to do battle. The game makes use of WASD controls, twitch-action combat, and relatively short match times compared to other games in the genre. The end goal of Shards of War is to redefine the MOBA, so let’s see if they’re on the right track.
Sign up and try the game yourself here: http://www.shardsofwar.com/
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
- Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacifi...
- Runescape: Lost City of Elves now available
- Prifddinas, the high-level content capital of RuneScape -- Jagex's flagship MMO -- has finally opened its doors to players.
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.