Shadow of Legend Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shadow of Legend Page.
Shadow of Legend is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by SmartCell. The game was originally developed to support play on PCs and SmartPhones, but as is the game only runs on PCs now, as development for smartphones has been suspended years ago. The game was released in 2007 and offers very little in terms of overall content and variety. The game’s development staff is slow to respond to bugs, exploits and other server issues. Graphically speaking, Shadow of Legend looks a bit like The Warlords, Conquer Online and other TQ Digital games. To learn more about Shadow of Legend check out the official MMOHuts Shadow of Legend page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Invites Players to Roam The Spooky Forest
- Kill3rCombo has revealed new Halloween-themed content and an updated Halloween dungeon for Elsword.
- Marvel Heroes Rolls Out Update 2.14
- Gazillion releases patch 2.14 for Marvel Heroes, adding a new zone, new Cosmic Terminals, and design reviews for two popular heroes.
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 4 Million Players
- Firefly Studios can proudly reveal that the game has reached its four millionth player registration.