Project Cyber (now known as Arena: Cyber Evolution) is a physics-based competitive game where champions compete in 3-vs-3 soccer-inspired battles in a cyberpunk world. Spearhead has opened up the entire development process to the community and made the game available on Steam in Early Access for a later release in 2014.
Spearhead Games is really focusing on making this game based on community feedback. The game is currently in early development but players are already able to get early access and help influence the development of the game!
Go here and fill out the form to get a steam key: www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its end.
- Wargaming Joins Forces with Melesta Games
- Wargaming is excited to announce its partnership with Melesta Games, a prominent mobile developer from Belarus.
- Lies of Astaroth Mobile Review
- While Lies of Astaroth’s claim passes a lie detector test, its gameplay proves that popularity isn’t everything.