Project Cyber – First Look (Early Access)
Project Cyber (now known as Arena: Cyber Evolution) is a physics-based competitive game where champions compete in 3-vs-3 soccer-inspired battles in a cyberpunk world. Spearhead has opened up the entire development process to the community and made the game available on Steam in Early Access for a later release in 2014.
Spearhead Games is really focusing on making this game based on community feedback. The game is currently in early development but players are already able to get early access and help influence the development of the game!
Go here and fill out the form to get a steam key: www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Zul'Jin Hero in Review
- Zul’Jin is a ranged assassin from the Warcraft universe.
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Now on Kickstarter
- Phil Tippett & HappyGiant announced the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for HoloGrid: Monster Battle.
- Granado Espada (EU): Official May Update for 20th of May, 2014
- EuroGamez GmbH has announced today, they launched the official May update with many attractive events in Europe.