Project Cyber – First Look (Early Access)
Project Cyber (now known as Arena: Cyber Evolution) is a physics-based competitive game where champions compete in 3-vs-3 soccer-inspired battles in a cyberpunk world. Spearhead has opened up the entire development process to the community and made the game available on Steam in Early Access for a later release in 2014.
Spearhead Games is really focusing on making this game based on community feedback. The game is currently in early development but players are already able to get early access and help influence the development of the game!
Go here and fill out the form to get a steam key: www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Legends News - Launch Schedule Detailed
- Dire Wolf Digital revealed last week its launch plans for Elder Scrolls Legends, its card game based on the Elder Scrolls franchise.
- ArcheAge Russian Server Preview
- ArcheAge is an MMORPG that sets out to achieve the perfect balance of themepark and sandbox. Being developed by XLGames in Korea, it will be p...
- Skyforge: Lanber Forest zone revealed
- My.com today has released details for the new location named the Red Forest in their upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge.