League of Legends – Getting Owned HD
To Learn More about the game check out our League of Legends Page.
Watch the MMOHuts crew fail massively in a round of League of Legends. LoL for short, League of Legends is a cartoony 2D MMO based on the famous Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod for Warcraft 3. Up to 10 players, separated into two teams race to destroy the opposing team’s main structure. Matches take anywhere from 30-90 minutes with the average somewhere in the 40-60 minute range. The game is available for free but players can unlock different costumes via micro-transactions. To learn more about League of Legends, check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Xbox One Beta Review
- Though this is a closed beta, and a little behind the main game in terms of Gods released, and patched content, it is the exact same game.
- WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
- Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone...
- Aura Kingdom's Endgame Brings Players Together
- News from Aura Kingdom reveals more details of end-game activities.