League of Legends – Getting Owned HD
To Learn More about the game check out our League of Legends Page.
Watch the MMOHuts crew fail massively in a round of League of Legends. LoL for short, League of Legends is a cartoony 2D MMO based on the famous Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod for Warcraft 3. Up to 10 players, separated into two teams race to destroy the opposing team’s main structure. Matches take anywhere from 30-90 minutes with the average somewhere in the 40-60 minute range. The game is available for free but players can unlock different costumes via micro-transactions. To learn more about League of Legends, check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: 2nd Season PvP Tournament Finale This Weekend
- March Madness means more than just basketball this weekend as the world's best Path of Exile players battle to the death(s) in the award-...
- Dota 2 - New Bloom Festival Review
- Firstly, while this year’s event goes by the same name as last year’s New Bloom Festival, only the Chinese theme remains the same. It is n...
- Happy Wars: Three Big Campaigns Available for 3rd Anniversary
- Toylogic Inc. is holding "The Third Anniversary: Three Big Campaigns" to celebrate the third year for "Happy Wars"