FreeJack Style Levan Polka Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FreeJack Page.
Racing games usually involve cars or karts, but not FreeJack. This free to play ‘parkout’ themed racing has players sprinting on foot across various maps filled with urban obstacles. The foot racing aspects make it most similar to Tales Runner, but the two games are still quite different. FreeJack has a single player campaign, player housing, and other extra features to explore, but the main draw is the competitive racing. The gaphics in the game are highly stylized, so its not entirely shocking to see an official trailer for the game that parodies the ‘Leak spin’ meme. Scandinavian gibberish and anime girls spinning vegetables are an odd way to advertise a MMO racer, but here it is. Enjoy! To learn more about FreeJack check out the official MMOHuts FreeJack page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Join Respen's Marvelous Game in Neverwinter - April Fool's Event
- Perfect World Entertainment announces a special limited-time event for Neverwinter's April Fool's.
- Heroes of the Storm Introduces Zarya and Warhead Junction
- Heroes of the Storm has launched another new major update today, bringing with it the new hero Zarya and the new map Warhead Junction.
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.