Dragona Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragona Page.
Dragona is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GameClubb – the same company several games in the Phillipines including CrossFire, Twelve Sky 2, and several other titles. Dragona is one of their only “Global” games though. Global meaning the game has no IP restrictions / bans. The game features 8 playable classes (which are unfortunately gender locked) as well as a unique transformation system. The game launched into open beta on December 22, 2011. To learn more about Dragona check out the official MMOHuts Dragona page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tome of the Sun Mobile Review
- While Tome of the Sun does follow the cliched systems you’d often find in MMOs, either PC or mobile based, it tries to add a bit of variety.
- Taichi Panda: New Server Launched
- Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, is now free to download on the App Store in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Shards Online Hits New Kickstarter Goal
- Yesterday, Shards Online hit their main goal for their second Kickstarter project.