Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta launched on Steam just last month. The ground-breaking game has created a whole new genre, Dramagame, and this week the unique social game will launch a brand new scenario: Murder!
Murder! scenario is a classical mystery setting where someone has been killed and it’s up to the group to draw the conclusions while the murderer tries to avoid being caught.
“Fans have been asking for it, and now it´s here, an all-new murder mystery scenario,” says Arponen. “We didn’t want to launch the game with a murder mystery because then it would’ve been too easy to categorize Velvet Sundown only as a murder mystery game and it is so much more than that. We wanted the players to experience the unique spin on RPG and social game before launching this exciting scenario.”
For more info, visit www.velvetsundown.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Co-Op Demo Available Now
- Techland announced today that a free demo of Dying Light is now available to download on Xbox One and PC.
- Runescape Launches Its First Elite Dungeon
- Runescape is breaking new ground on the Arc archipelago, where the very first Elite Dungeon has been opened.
- Elsword Releases New Lanox Dungeons as Level Cap Hits 80
- KOG Games has released new content to the North American servers of Elsword to give players some truly tough content to sink their teeth into