Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta launched on Steam just last month. The ground-breaking game has created a whole new genre, Dramagame, and this week the unique social game will launch a brand new scenario: Murder!
Murder! scenario is a classical mystery setting where someone has been killed and it’s up to the group to draw the conclusions while the murderer tries to avoid being caught.
“Fans have been asking for it, and now it´s here, an all-new murder mystery scenario,” says Arponen. “We didn’t want to launch the game with a murder mystery because then it would’ve been too easy to categorize Velvet Sundown only as a murder mystery game and it is so much more than that. We wanted the players to experience the unique spin on RPG and social game before launching this exciting scenario.”
For more info, visit www.velvetsundown.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
- tinyBuild Games today announced the next step in its indie publishing push, with the appointment of Mike Rose as its new "in the know&quo...
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Celebrates 17 Million Registered Players with Huge Update
- A massive update rolled out globally for World of Tanks: Mercenaries on Console today to celebrate 17 million players.
- MU Classic: Introducing the Archer and Magic Gladiator
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Archer and Magic Gladiator classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a ...