Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta launched on Steam just last month. The ground-breaking game has created a whole new genre, Dramagame, and this week the unique social game will launch a brand new scenario: Murder!
Murder! scenario is a classical mystery setting where someone has been killed and it’s up to the group to draw the conclusions while the murderer tries to avoid being caught.
“Fans have been asking for it, and now it´s here, an all-new murder mystery scenario,” says Arponen. “We didn’t want to launch the game with a murder mystery because then it would’ve been too easy to categorize Velvet Sundown only as a murder mystery game and it is so much more than that. We wanted the players to experience the unique spin on RPG and social game before launching this exciting scenario.”
For more info, visit www.velvetsundown.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape from Tarkov News - Extended Alpha Launched
- Battlestate Games announced that Escape from Tarkov, their MMOFPS, has entered extended alpha and will be accepting more players.
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...
- Take Part in an All-new MMO Experience with Tynon
- Today Tynon, the social fantasy RPG for web browsers, has officially made its debut!