Conan Exiles Pre-Alpha Trailer
Conan Exiles, Funcom’s new open world survival game, reveals gameplay footage in this new Pre-Alpha trailer.
Funcom has announced it is partnering with NVIDIA to bring Conan Exiles to life:
Funcom, the independent developer and publisher of computer and console games, today announced it is working with NVIDIA to bring cutting-edge graphics – including advanced graphical features such as real-time simulated sand that is impacted by everything falling into and moving through it – to Funcom’s upcoming open-world survival game Conan Exiles.
“Funcom and NVIDIA have been working together for years creating cutting-edge graphics experiences,” said Funcom CEO Rui Casais. “Eight years ago we worked on ‘Age of Conan’ and delivered some of the most advanced graphics ever seen in the massively multiplayer online games, and now we are working with their engineers to achieve the same for the open-world survival genre.”
Funcom and NVIDIA will also be working on co-promotional opportunities for ‘Conan Exiles’, entering it into NVIDIA’s ‘The Way It’s Meant to be Played’ program. Funcom recently announced that the company will be releasing the first trailer featuring gameplay footage this week, and the countdown to the big event has already started in Conan Exiles community channels.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Dragonian Era announces launch date
- Netgame has announced the launch date for Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE): March 9, 2012.
- 37Games Announces Blades & Rings
- 37Games has announced the newest addition to its list of games, Blades & Rings.
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.