Bloodline Champions Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Bloodline Champions Page.
Bloodline Champions is a 3D arena based fantasy MMO published by Funcom – the same company behind Age of Conan and Anarchy Online. Bloodline Champions was developed by an indy studio called Stunlock studios and was largely inspired by games like League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth. Unlike those games though, Bloodline Champions doesn’t have lanes, creeps or even RPG elements. Instead, players fight in a very small arena with a fixed amount of health and access to all of their skills at once. Think of Bloodline Champions as League of Legends without the RPG elements and creeps and a smaller map. Gameplay wise, Bloodline Champions is extremely fast paced and competitive. The game has a steep learning curve. Unfortunately, since the game launched it hasn’t been very popular. It can take a bit to actually find a game and start playing. To learn more about Bloodline Champions check out the official MMOHuts Bloodline Champions page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall releases new World Building dev diary
- The team building Firefall at Red 5 Studios has released a new developer video diary, highlighting and discussing world building in Firefall....
- Silkroad-R welcomes new players and launches design contest
- Silkroad-R and Silkroad Online have launched new events for players.
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live - New level cap, new dragons and more