World War III Arrives With Arctic Combat Open Beta
Webzen has announced that open beta for Arctic Combat, its new free-to-play shooter, will begin December 6. Arctic Combat’s open beta will be available through Webzen’s service, as well as through Steam.
To celebrate the game’s release on Steam, Webzen will offer two Steam-exclusive item packs: the Steam Starter Pack and the Steam Ultimate Pack, which include a range of weapons and items. Numerous events will also be held throughout open beta to help players earn in-game items, W Coins, experience, and more.
“With its strong competitive component and community features, Arctic Combat is a fantastic fit for the Steam community,” said Jihun Lee, head of global publishing. “We’re pleased to open up the game for NA/EU players, and we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
- Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/
- New Pirate Update Sails In For MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirate - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-pe...
- Camelot Unchained April Producer's Letter
- Slowly crawling out from the icy grip of one of the worst east coast winters in recent memory, the team at CityState Entertainment offers an u...