World War III Arrives With Arctic Combat Open Beta
Webzen has announced that open beta for Arctic Combat, its new free-to-play shooter, will begin December 6. Arctic Combat’s open beta will be available through Webzen’s service, as well as through Steam.
To celebrate the game’s release on Steam, Webzen will offer two Steam-exclusive item packs: the Steam Starter Pack and the Steam Ultimate Pack, which include a range of weapons and items. Numerous events will also be held throughout open beta to help players earn in-game items, W Coins, experience, and more.
“With its strong competitive component and community features, Arctic Combat is a fantastic fit for the Steam community,” said Jihun Lee, head of global publishing. “We’re pleased to open up the game for NA/EU players, and we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America Releasing Open Beta for Dirty Bomb on June 2
- Splash Damage’s first-person shooter, Dirty Bomb, opens its floodgates on Tuesday, June 2, so prepare to get rich and die trying!
- The Repopulation: Build 15.11 Released
- The Repopulation Team has announced that the servers will be going down at 9AM EST this morning to apply the 15.1.1 patch. Expected downtime i...
- Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
- Orbital Gear announces the launch of its Steam Greenlight campaign as it prepares to begin beta testing.