World War III Arrives With Arctic Combat Open Beta
Webzen has announced that open beta for Arctic Combat, its new free-to-play shooter, will begin December 6. Arctic Combat’s open beta will be available through Webzen’s service, as well as through Steam.
To celebrate the game’s release on Steam, Webzen will offer two Steam-exclusive item packs: the Steam Starter Pack and the Steam Ultimate Pack, which include a range of weapons and items. Numerous events will also be held throughout open beta to help players earn in-game items, W Coins, experience, and more.
“With its strong competitive component and community features, Arctic Combat is a fantastic fit for the Steam community,” said Jihun Lee, head of global publishing. “We’re pleased to open up the game for NA/EU players, and we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory8 Autumn Season Kicks Off Tomorrow
- The Vainglory8 Autumn is kicking off tomorrow for both North American and European teams.
- Gloria Victis: Arms Editor Implemented
- Players can now create and customize a multilayer coats of arms
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...