World War III Arrives With Arctic Combat Open Beta
Webzen has announced that open beta for Arctic Combat, its new free-to-play shooter, will begin December 6. Arctic Combat’s open beta will be available through Webzen’s service, as well as through Steam.
To celebrate the game’s release on Steam, Webzen will offer two Steam-exclusive item packs: the Steam Starter Pack and the Steam Ultimate Pack, which include a range of weapons and items. Numerous events will also be held throughout open beta to help players earn in-game items, W Coins, experience, and more.
“With its strong competitive component and community features, Arctic Combat is a fantastic fit for the Steam community,” said Jihun Lee, head of global publishing. “We’re pleased to open up the game for NA/EU players, and we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Buster Review
- Wild Buster takes pieces of different gameplay from many genres and mashes them all together into a hack and slash action RPG.
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...
- Strategy MMO Space Wars Launches via Steam Early Access
- A free-to-play turn-based strategy MMO, Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, from Desert Owl Games is now out on PC.