Wargaming Unveils Plans for PAX Prime Presence
Wargaming, a leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online publisher and developer, today announced the Company’s plans for its appearance at PAX Prime, the sold-out consumer video game expo taking place August 30 to September 2 in Seattle, Washington. The Wargaming booth will be located at exhibit space 132 and 232, adjacent to each other.
Playable demos on 30 gaming stations will feature the latest action from the award-winning MMO action game World of Tanks, recent roll-outs of U.S. and Germany Tier VII and VIII heavy tanks in World of Tanks: Xbox 360, and the highly anticipated aerial combat action MMO World of Warplanes. Show attendees will also get to experience hands-on demos of all the features in the World of Warplanes 0.5.1 Update and take hold of high-power early model jets and fly through dynamic battlefields that will immerse players deeper into the action. Based on player feedback, the update introduces fresh content including ten new Soviet Yak aircraft, two new tutorials, visual enhancements to sea-based maps, enhancements to physics and gameplay balance, brand new crew skills, and more.
At the end of each demo, players will get to collect a variety of limited edition swag including aviator sunglasses, dogtag bottle openers, and bandanas. Attendees can also look forward to raffle drawings at every hour each day and a chance to spin a prize wheel to win a variety of gaming hardware – flightsticks, gaming headsets, consoles, keyboards and mice. A limited number of beta tokens for the World of Tanks: Xbox 360 edition will also be given out to fans at both the Wargaming and Microsoft Xbox booth.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Europe Launches Lost Saga Open Beta
- Lost Saga EU launches its open beta today, with special events offering great prizes and new character releases promised for next week.
- Maestia Announces Open Beta Date
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta launch date, plus a new trailer, for Maestia.
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...