War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a connoisseur of mead, has added a wide variety of new character-creation content to War of the Vikings, the upcoming close-combat game from Fatshark. Currently available via Steam Early Access, players of War of the Vikings now have the ability to design a Viking or Saxon of their own from a selection of visual components and character build options, with more choices to come when the game is released. A level progression system has also been added in the update, allowing players to unlock additional character loadout slots and more as they prove their courage in battle. War of the Vikings can be played now in Early Access; learn more by visiting warofthevikings.com
With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released. Combatants will have access to all in-game weapon types and a limited selection of character perks, with more weapons and perks to come at release. Visual styles can also be customized, with full access to cloak and armor patterns, shield customization including patterns and colors, and a limited selection of helmets, taunts, and – most importantly – beards. In addition, the new level progression system will allow players to advance up to level 20 (with a higher level cap coming in the release version), and unlock up to four customization and loadout slots.
War of the Vikings is available through Steam’s Early Access program now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Announces Second Update for 6th Continent - RAEBIN Part 2
- Webzen today revealed sparse details about the second half of their RAEBIN continent update in C9 - Continent of the Ninth Seal.
- Vainglory Interview - Skin Cards Reveal and Esports Tournament
- Yesterday, Super Evil Megacorp made two major announcements for its hit mobile MOBA, Vainglory.
- Rosh Online introduces new maps
- Rosh Online has opened up new content today in an update that introduces two new maps and a raised level cap.