The Prophecies Are True: Age of Wonders III Now Available!
Triumph Studios, the team behind the successful Overlord and Age of Wonders series, announced today that Age of Wonders 3 is now available on Steam, GoG and retail in select territories with a recommended price of $39.99 (local prices may vary)
The third Age of Wonders title revives the classic fantasy strategy gameplay of the original, where kings, queens, and dark lords battle for the spoils of an ancient paradise. This iteration adds RPG-inspired classes and specialization, letting rulers craft empires of their own design and craft their own unique strategies and play styles.
“After 39 months of hard work, we’re finally letting our baby out into the world. We’re excited to let people finally return to the game they loved so much,” said Lennart Sas, Development Director at Triumph Studios. “The new classes and specializations let players choose to play the way THEY want, rather than being hemmed in by the typical fantasy restrictions.”
Make sure to check our Age of Wonders review to find out more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Games Acquired Fully by Tencent
- In a company blog post this week, Riot Games revealed that its shares had been fully acquired by its majority investor, Tencent Games.
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Takes to the Skies
- Online games publisher, NGames, has today announced that free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom, will be taking to the skies for its next r...
- WildStar's Cosmic Rewards Loyalty System Explored
- Carbine Studios is sharing more information today about WildStar Cosmic Rewards, a loyalty system that rewards players for their investments.