The Prophecies Are True: Age of Wonders III Now Available!
Triumph Studios, the team behind the successful Overlord and Age of Wonders series, announced today that Age of Wonders 3 is now available on Steam, GoG and retail in select territories with a recommended price of $39.99 (local prices may vary)
The third Age of Wonders title revives the classic fantasy strategy gameplay of the original, where kings, queens, and dark lords battle for the spoils of an ancient paradise. This iteration adds RPG-inspired classes and specialization, letting rulers craft empires of their own design and craft their own unique strategies and play styles.
“After 39 months of hard work, we’re finally letting our baby out into the world. We’re excited to let people finally return to the game they loved so much,” said Lennart Sas, Development Director at Triumph Studios. “The new classes and specializations let players choose to play the way THEY want, rather than being hemmed in by the typical fantasy restrictions.”
Make sure to check our Age of Wonders review to find out more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul CBT 3 - PvP Focus
- It should be no surprisee that Blade & Soul’s combat system makes for some exciting PvP action.
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.
- MAIET Entertainment Releases KingdomZ
- MAIET Entertainment Inc., announced the global launch of its new mobile title, KingdomZ, on App Store and Google Play.