The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
It’s the Final Showdown in The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, as the game heads into its last open house beta event before the game’s Open Beta starts.
This Open House, players are encouraged to try out the Mage for free, and earn points for your favorite hero in a battle that will include extra beta key rewards and more. The beta test will run until 3pm Eastern (noon Pacific) on January 27. This is also the last chance opportunity for interested players to become Founders.
Find out more about this weekend’s event here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Mercenaries Announced
- City Interactive SA has announced they are developing World of Mercenaries as a free-to-play AAA MMOFPS.
- Supernova Closed Beta Testing Begins
- Bandai Namco pushes their RTS MOBA hybrid, Supernova, into closed beta testing today at last, including new Commander Targon
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...