SkySaga: New sandbox adventure game announced
Radiant Worlds in partnership with Smilegate Entertainment is proud to announce SkySaga, an endlessly evolving ‘sandbox’ online world that is as beautiful as it is ground-breaking. The story of SkySaga is driven entirely by its players, who become heroes while shaping the world around them.
This unique experience lets players progress according to what they find most inspiring. No two heroes are alike and no two journeys the same. Whether working as a team or questing alone, players are constantly encouraged to explore rich, living environments and to discover incredible new lands.
Fantastically varied, procedurally generated, voxel landscapes abound with treasures to plunder, dungeons to raid and resources with which to build and modify. Players dig for minerals, chop trees for fuel and construction, hunt animals for food and build shelters from the elements and the dangers of the night.
Gamers wishing to challenge friends and rivals have seamless access to ‘Player versus Player’ battle arenas. Fighters bring their adventuring gear and building skills to boost attack powers and gain tactical advantages on-the-fly.
“I’ve been making games for over 30 years and have seen just about everything going, but I’ve never been as excited about a game as I am about SkySaga. The team at Radiant Worlds has worked incredible magic in bringing art, design, code, audio and technical brilliance together in a game that delivers the most captivating experience imaginable. And remember, we haven’t been working on SkySaga for long, so we are all at the start of a very exciting journey.”
Philip Oliver, co-founder and CEO of Radiant Worlds.
The success of SkySaga is built upon the rich heritage of British game development studio Radiant Worlds combined with the global publishing experience of Smilegate. This voyage of infinite discovery is sure to engage avid gamers worldwide.
SkySaga: Infinite Isles is set for full release in the summer of 2015 on PC, but players aged 13+ can register now at www.SkySaga.com. Closed Alpha Testing in the UK will start very soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA's Nick Earl Joins Kabam as New President of Studios
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play mobile games for traditional players, today announced it has hired Electronic Arts vet...
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.
- 'Origins of Madness' update for Guild Wars 2 begins
- Beginning today, ArenaNet will be inviting Guild Wars 2 players to match wits and take up arms against the schemes of arch-villain Scarlet Bri...