Skyforge: Orders of Aelion Developer Diary
My.com has released a developer diary video providing a look into the immortal dwellers of Aelion and their own personal orders in Obsidian Entertainment and Mail.Ru’s Allods Team’s upcoming fantasy MMORPG, Skyforge.
In this developer diary Alexander Mishulin, Creative Director, The Allods Team, and Eric DeMilt, Creative Director, Obsidian Entertainment, will guide you through what the Orders of Aelion are, how to deal with your adepts and why you need to have a handful of believers in the first place.
For more info, visit http://sf.my.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Changes Champions to Unlock Model
- Last week, Hi-Rez Studios announced a major change in the way it would handle champions going forward in Paladins.
- Project Cars Launch Review
- Project Cars is a racing simulator developer by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Bandai Namco Games.
- Naruto Online Arrives July 20
- On July 20th, Oasis Games will be publishing NARUTO ONLINE in the Western regions on PC.