Silkroaders Go Into Recruiting Mode For 2nd Annual Joymax Day
Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins their celebration of the second annual Joymax Day, which includes events for its celebrated MMORPGs, Silkroad Online and Silkroad-R. Players can now recruit their friends via social networking and they will both be eligible for some great EXP bonuses and prizes!
New players of Silkroad who begin their trek during the Joymax Day festivities need only accept the invite they receive via Facebook Share, then click on the banner at http://www.joymax.com and complete a Joymax account registration. When new players register and log in, they’ll automatically have 88 Silk in their inventory, which can be used to buy a variety of items on the cash shop, many of which are on sale now!
Joymax held their first “Joymax Day” celebration in November of 2012, which included events such as a 1000% EXP bonus for all Joymax titles, including Silkroad Online, Silkroad-R and Digimon Masters Online. Now players will have an additional way to bring their friends into the game by offering them an exclusive Silk bonus pack via the new Facebook Share button!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChangYou Announces New MMORPG Zentia
- ChangYou announced a new free to play MMORPG called Zentia. The game features 3D graphics and a unique social leveling system.
- Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is now on Mac & Linux
- Moment Studio’s Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is now available for Mac and Linux!
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.