Warface Returns at Gamescom 2013
Crytek will once again be attending the gamescom expo in Cologne this year, giving players a chance to go hands-on with their free-to-play military shooter, Warface.
The convention takes place from August 21-25 in the Cologne Exhibition Centre, where Crytek will be inviting players to step into a scale model Chinook helicopter and sample Warface’s team-based co-operative and competitive game modes. Gamescom visitors can come and test their mettle on the frontline, at the Warface booth in Hall 7.1, area A 031. For business visitors attending the show, Crytek’s business booth can be found in Hall 4.1, area A 037.
Warface will return in time for gamescom for a new closed beta testing phase from August 21, meaning players in North America, Europe and Turkey will be able to enjoy top quality FPS action online via GFACE. The game boasts a constantly updated universe that offers new challenges every day, as well as action-packed gameplay featuring four distinct soldier classes. Team-based abilities and extensive customization options add to the fun, making Warface a unique experience whether you’re jumping in for a quick play session or immersing yourself over a longer period.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Online Chosen Path Update Coming Soon
- En Masse has announced its next update for Kritika Online: Chosen Path. Chosen Path will introduce the game's sixth character class, the ...
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Celebrates Five Years on Console
- World of Tanks first hit consoles five years ago on the Xbox 360 and is presently on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Grand Chase: Rebirth, Two New Dungeons, Increased leveling, New Playable Character!
- SG Interactive, a leading North American free-to-play MMO game publisher, announced the completion of the newest phase of Grand Chase: Rebirt...