Rumors abound: Nexon to buy EA?
According to a recent report by Bloomberg, Nexon may be interested in buying EA (Electronic Arts).
The rumor initially came from a South Korean newspaper, which stated that Nexon had discussed the idea of acquisition with EA. Neither company has offered comment on the speculation; however analysts have some doubts as there is a small gap between the company’s market capitalization. Nonetheless, EA’s stock has risen with the rumors.
Nexon and EA both publish free-to-play games, and EA also publishes subscription MMOs through Bioware-Mythic (including Star Wars: The Old Republic and Warhammer Online).
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals End of Season Rewards and New Master Tier
- Riot Games today revealed the rewards for the end of the 2014 Season in League of Legends, along with a new Master Tier.
- SMITE Victory Lap (3.3) Patch Notes Revealed
- New skin and minor balance tweak patch notes have just been revealed for Hirez Studios third person pantheon driven MOBA, SMITE!
- GamesCampus Announces Summer Giveaway
- GamesCampus has announced that it will be giving away one million CC during its Hot Summer Giveaway.