Rumors abound: Nexon to buy EA?
According to a recent report by Bloomberg, Nexon may be interested in buying EA (Electronic Arts).
The rumor initially came from a South Korean newspaper, which stated that Nexon had discussed the idea of acquisition with EA. Neither company has offered comment on the speculation; however analysts have some doubts as there is a small gap between the company’s market capitalization. Nonetheless, EA’s stock has risen with the rumors.
Nexon and EA both publish free-to-play games, and EA also publishes subscription MMOs through Bioware-Mythic (including Star Wars: The Old Republic and Warhammer Online).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Relaxes At the Resort
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher known for its popular MMORPG, Knight Age, today opens the Relaxing Resort Fishing Hole &am...
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3 Details Revealed
- Today Square Enix has revealed new information about Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3, including new screenshots.
- Grand Chase Relaunches under Kill3rCombo Publisher
- Leading game developer and publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, KOG Games announced today that the original, online action-brawler MMO,...