Rumors abound: Nexon to buy EA?
According to a recent report by Bloomberg, Nexon may be interested in buying EA (Electronic Arts).
The rumor initially came from a South Korean newspaper, which stated that Nexon had discussed the idea of acquisition with EA. Neither company has offered comment on the speculation; however analysts have some doubts as there is a small gap between the company’s market capitalization. Nonetheless, EA’s stock has risen with the rumors.
Nexon and EA both publish free-to-play games, and EA also publishes subscription MMOs through Bioware-Mythic (including Star Wars: The Old Republic and Warhammer Online).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aurelius Update Enters The World of Albion Online
- The ‘Aurelius’ update brings new PvE content and additional interface features plus numerous quality improvements.
- Lineage II Helios Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT today announced that Lineage II’s latest expansion, Helios, is now live for all players.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Now Offering Referral Program
- Players of FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, both new and veteran, will have an opportunity to receive exclusive new items through the ...