Rumors abound: Nexon to buy EA?
According to a recent report by Bloomberg, Nexon may be interested in buying EA (Electronic Arts).
The rumor initially came from a South Korean newspaper, which stated that Nexon had discussed the idea of acquisition with EA. Neither company has offered comment on the speculation; however analysts have some doubts as there is a small gap between the company’s market capitalization. Nonetheless, EA’s stock has risen with the rumors.
Nexon and EA both publish free-to-play games, and EA also publishes subscription MMOs through Bioware-Mythic (including Star Wars: The Old Republic and Warhammer Online).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2's 'Super Adventure Festival' Returns In Time for April Fool's Day
- April Fool's Day is coming, and it's one of our favorite times of the year! With it comes Guild Wars 2's Super Adventure Festiv...
- Skyforge Open Beta Begins Today
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com have kicked off the Open Beta for Skyforge.
- Digimon Masters announces new player events
- Digimon Masters Online is introducing new events for guilds and returning Digimon Masters.