Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world’s largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information across their North American servers including approximately 120,000 transaction records that occurred between the game’s launch and July 2011. Appropriate measures are being made to prevent future incidents and a mandatory password update is being sent out within the next 24 hours to prevent further damage.
Full information can be found on the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scrimmage in the Wild Microvolts West
- MicroVolts has released a new update, Scrimmage in the Wild West.
- Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
- Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.
- Chromatic Souls Launched on App Store and Google Play
- Chromatic Souls has officially launched worldwide on App Store and Google Play.