Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world’s largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information across their North American servers including approximately 120,000 transaction records that occurred between the game’s launch and July 2011. Appropriate measures are being made to prevent future incidents and a mandatory password update is being sent out within the next 24 hours to prevent further damage.
Full information can be found on the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announces Summer Update
- PopCap Vancouver today announced Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One , the next free major content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2
- Update 7.5 for World of Tanks goes live
- Wargaming has announced Update 7.5 for World of Tanks has gone live, bringing several new features such as new tier 10 tanks, arenas, and titl...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Roars Onto Early Access
- ARK: Survival Evolved is now available on Steam Early Access for the launch discount price of $24.99 (retail $29.99).