Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world’s largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information across their North American servers including approximately 120,000 transaction records that occurred between the game’s launch and July 2011. Appropriate measures are being made to prevent future incidents and a mandatory password update is being sent out within the next 24 hours to prevent further damage.
Full information can be found on the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nadirim Launches On Aeria Games
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of Nadirim on its network.
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.