Project Blackout: New Avatar System Coming Soon
International developer Zepetto, today revealed its unique avatar system destined to make FPS, Project Blackout, stand out amongst ordinary free-to-play first person shooters. Project Blackout’s Avatar system is a game changer! The unique item parts system will guide players to obtain their own unique characters which will grow loyalty to the game. The growth and development of a player’s character will allow them to experience true RPG elements in a FPS game. Both, combination of skills and parts bonuses, will vary battle tactics allowing players to have their own rules.
With seven different characters and more than 60 part items, avatar’s can be fully customized almost infinitely creating their very own style. Compared to other FPS’s, Project Blackout takes it to the next level with reasonable balance, accurate enemy classification and constant and seasonal content.
For all the latest information on Project Blackout visit, http://us.fps-pb.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO Update 11 to launch May 13
- The next content update for The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) – Update 11: Treachery of the White Hand – is launching May 13. Update 11...
- RuneScape declares new legal victory over botting
- Jagex Games Studio, publisher of RuneScape, War of Legends, and 8Realms, has announced a legal victory today in a case against bot-software de...
- Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
- In their usual going big method, they've chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown.