Project Blackout: New Avatar System Coming Soon
International developer Zepetto, today revealed its unique avatar system destined to make FPS, Project Blackout, stand out amongst ordinary free-to-play first person shooters. Project Blackout’s Avatar system is a game changer! The unique item parts system will guide players to obtain their own unique characters which will grow loyalty to the game. The growth and development of a player’s character will allow them to experience true RPG elements in a FPS game. Both, combination of skills and parts bonuses, will vary battle tactics allowing players to have their own rules.
With seven different characters and more than 60 part items, avatar’s can be fully customized almost infinitely creating their very own style. Compared to other FPS’s, Project Blackout takes it to the next level with reasonable balance, accurate enemy classification and constant and seasonal content.
For all the latest information on Project Blackout visit, http://us.fps-pb.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 8BitMMO adds Music from Chiptune Legends
- Archive Entertainment has announced that music has finally arrived in 8BitMMO.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Announces Second Closed Beta
- GameSamba today announced the upcoming second closed beta test of the new free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain.
- Nightcrawler now available in Marvel Heroes
- Update 2.15 for Marvel Heroes has just be published, which adds famed X-Man "Nightcrawler to the massive roster of 29 playable superheroe...