Prodigy: World Map showcased for first time
Prodigy is a fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy video game action has recently successfully completed it’s Kickstarter campaign, bringing a broad Alpha access to its backers after having raised more than double their goal in the Kickstarter campaign. The game uses the Unreal Engine 4 and is set to be released for Q4 2015 for the PC.
Studio has released a new video showcasing how players can traverse and interact with the World Map of their upcoming game Prodigy by only using figurines, Arcana cards and it’s unique gameboard. The French independent developer also details the new interactive dialog system in the reveal, which can be viewed:
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
- Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
- Outspark Announces Dark Blood
- Outspark has announced Dark Blood, a free-to-play PvP fighting game.
- APB Reloaded Launches Version 1.8.0
- GamersFirst has announced the release of version 1.8.0 for APB Reloaded.