Prodigy: World Map showcased for first time
Prodigy is a fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy video game action has recently successfully completed it’s Kickstarter campaign, bringing a broad Alpha access to its backers after having raised more than double their goal in the Kickstarter campaign. The game uses the Unreal Engine 4 and is set to be released for Q4 2015 for the PC.
Studio has released a new video showcasing how players can traverse and interact with the World Map of their upcoming game Prodigy by only using figurines, Arcana cards and it’s unique gameboard. The French independent developer also details the new interactive dialog system in the reveal, which can be viewed:
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- June Update Arrives for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame will release the latest update for Spirit Tales on June 13, featuring new, high level content and an increased level cap.
- GamersFirst Buys APB - Relaunching it as F2P
- K2 Network, the company that runs the free to play portal GamersFirst, has acquired the rights to All Points Bulletin (APB) from the developer...
- World of Battles: Morningstar Merges Servers
- Frogwares has announced a server merge for World of Battles: Morningstar, which recently launched on Steam.